Momentálně není vyhlášené žádné výběrové řízení.
Research fellow in Slavic and medieval archaeology with the main focus on the medieval ironwork and research of medieval ironworking areas
Institute of Archaeology of the Czech Academy of Sciences, Brno, in accordance with Act No. 283/1992 Coll., on the Czech Academy of Sciences, as amended by Act No. 420/2005 Coll. and the Statutes of the Czech Academy of Sciences, announces on 28 June 2021 the open competition for the following vacant position:
Research fellow of the research centre at the Institute of Archaeology of the Czech Academy of Sciences, Brno – specialisation in Slavic and medieval archaeology with the main focus on the medieval ironwork and research of medieval ironworking areas.
- Master’s degree in Archaeology and ongoing doctoral study at the Department of Archaeology and Museology, Masaryk University in Brno.
- Candidates are expected to be motivated for scientific work, independent, initiative and professional, and to have moral integrity.
- Publishing activities in the field is an advantage.
- Required language skills: English, alternatively German.
What we offer:
- 0.5 FTE with a fixed term (until 31 August 2025); expected starting day: 1 September 2021.
The written application must be submitted together with the academic CV and the dissertation project electronically via the e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org,
or by postal service to the address:
Archeologický ústav AV ČR, Brno, v. v. i.,
Mgr. Petr Žákovský, Ph.D.,
602 00 Brno, Czech Republic
Detailed or additional particulars can be found there as well. In addition to a structured CV and dissertation project, the offer should include information on the level of language skills, a cover letter, a copy of the certificate of highest educational attainment and an overview of current professional, publishing, pedagogical, lecturing and other similar activities. After the selection procedure, candidates will be informed by e-mail or telephone.
Deadline for applications: 19 July 2021.